Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: $ATVI) Heating Up As We Delve...

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was  watching this .. I watched half then i remembered of i forgot to like so i did

can you apply this stuff to stocks trading? in any timeframe as well?

I've been watching your  content since early March.  With absolutely zero trading experience.  I have learned so much in this time. Honestly it wasn't all from your instruction but you most definitely are extremely good at instructional content. I can watch every second . No matter how long . Your presentation is top notch love when you ask did we see ,can  you find ....? And u actually wait a second or so. Thank you

5 years. I want to be an athlete - Practice for many years. I want to be a Trader - Start tomorrow.  Thanks  for all the educative s.I want to be a pilot - Learn for 5 years  I want to be a Lawyer - Get a degree then learn for 5 years I want to be boxer - Practice for 4

Astonishing Film Highly appreciate all that Knowledge youve poured inside of all of Us. #LetsDoThis!!!!

During the covid-19 pandemic, i was able to invest with a professional broker,Mrs Elizabeth Graham, I have been making huge profits on my investments ever since i started trading with her, Mrs Elizabeth Graham's trading strategies are top notch.

Great . Im just learning all of this. Im a teacher of 27 years and Im going to retire next year. Ill only be 57 which I know sound ancient to your youngsters, but I want to invest to help secure my retirement and make it truly retirement so I can travel and do what I want and not have to be a Walmart greeter. Plus I like your accent. You sound like you are from my neck of the woods. Kentucky.

I save this for me to read again and again.Am 59 and still a wanna be trader to at least have a passive income in my seƱior years,hopefully Still make it with our Lords guidance.

Where can I get charting software and any suggestions on who to use. Want to trade options in us market.

Great, thanks  And you promised in last  on showing MyFxBook?

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!! BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY!, This is another scammer that is trying to get investors on Bitcoin promising to multiply an investment within 24 hours. I got ripped off by him a few days ago sending me his Bitcoin wallet to start my investment and after I he received that money then he asked for a "trading fee" which is double of the amount invested. I refused to send it because he asked for investment first then for the "trading fee" that he never talk about while he is trying to engage you as an investor. Every day he posts fake messages and links without any identification from bitcoin transactions that nobody knows where it come from. Also fake message of possible investors. So Be careful of this wolf in sheep's clothing and also his fakes messages on telegram or Instagram.