Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: $ATVI) Heating Up As We Delve...

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Activision Blizzard , Inc. , together with its subsidiaries, develops and publishes interactive entertainment content and services in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates through three segments: Activision Publishing, Inc. ; Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. ; and King Digital Entertainment. It develops and distributes content and services on video game consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices, including subscription, full-game, and in-game sales, as well as by licensing software to third-party or related-party companies that distribute Activision and Blizzard products. The company also maintains a proprietary online gaming service, Battle.net that facilitates digital distribution of content, online social connectivity, and the creation of user-generated content. In addition, it operates esports leagues and offer digital advertising content; and provides warehousing, logistics, and sales distribution services to third-party publishers of interactive entertainment software, as well as manufacturers of interactive entertainment hardware products. The company's key product franchises include Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and Candy Crush. It serves retailers and distributors, including mass-market retailers, consumer electronics stores, discount warehouses, and game specialty stores through third-party distribution and licensing arrangements. Activision Blizzard , Inc. is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Sheesh It didnt even feel like a hour i was so in tune and just happy that im finally Startin to understand a lil bit .. Self Teaching Self Educating .. Got Thrown To The Wolfs .. Mark My Words Ima Come Back Leading The Pack ️

I keep smiling anytime I invest with you, you are so good at what you do, an expert trader I must say thank you #ximena_diego_trade on Instagram...

Please can you mentor me I really have passion for this

I'm so glad I watched this! I understand candle sticks patterns better and you even made me realize that one of my stocks is in a double bottom right now! Thank you for sharing

Guy your lecture is very interesting and knowledgeable. Thank you.

After watching, i felt like i Gained!...... I gained a little knowledge.   Now, this beginner begins his Journey on the Stocks!   Thanks! Please be gentle with my hard earned money. 

"If I say itty bitty again, please punch me in the face"   Great !  Thanks!

do you have any  covering the leverage trading system? if yes, i would definitely love to watch over as it seems pretty confusing to me. like longing with the 5x leverage and shorting with the same no. of times. please cover leverage if it comes under your line of interest.    thankyou.

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.