PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you Bro. for sharing a useful information..

Where's the best place to start a live demo account from please guys?

20, without knowing what the big banks are doing, it is still pretty much guess work... (I'm just a beginner, so all this is mind blowing).Hind sight is 20

i love all your content bro i feel like i learn so much from you its crazy but real quick   when using the atr indicator , when the line reaches the bottom of the chart does that automatically mean volatility is going to expand ? hope that makes sense . i appreciate u bro fr

i wonder how u aply fibonachi on only 1 candlestick? i tried but it generalize on all candlestick

subbed brother loving the content.very indepth i like it

I think  that is the best I've learnt so far. Big ups

What about a candle stick for every second... i plan on making some very over analytical self learning software to watch the market. Multiple people could train the software and it learn each of their personality in regards to trading. And be able to run textbook strategy along with Multiple personalities all in parallel with thousands of stocks simultaneously. Its not made yet. I still have a LOT of learning to do with trading... but who is really good and would want to help train my software. One stipulation, you would have to run it on my computer... meaning I have to travel to you, or you come to me.