PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
guys a fraud, stock performance is abysmal

I can say McHenry did his homework. He is quite knowledgeable about the topic.

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

Real easy. The public just needs to really cut back on frivolous spending. Just for one month. Stay home. Dont drive anywhere not needed. Dont buy anything. Even buy less food.  month of that the  The big corps will start dropping prices back to normal

It takes the  24 seconds to bring the first completely wrong statement.   Valerie Wilson: Nobody likes Inflation.  Somebody who has material assets for example in brick and mortar and also huge financial liabilities like a mortgage can like inflation as it is going help him to pay back the money he owes.

This is why these legacy companies and mainstream media are dying because you cannot adapt not even you way of thinking, of course companies have the potential to make more money and are valued more theres more money in the system something that happens all the time throughout history.

This guy single-handedly made me believe in Tether, which is what I#39m using now. I realized that it is an actual stablecoin that will not be able to collapse being fully collateralized.

The bubble will pop for the ones that are being disrupted. To compare Tesla as a meme stock means you guys have no idea what you are posting. Lets save my post and check back in 10 years. Time will tell.

Aggregate demand is being pumped up bc of extra money printed by the fed.....aggregate supply is constrained bc of pandemic....hence we get higher prices....the fed needs to gradually raise rates....they have been too low for too long  ...

Stock market and property market are greatly inflated again, so those who are buying now, watch out!!!   It is common misconception that houses are assets, no they are just speculative tools..

These past 15 months have been crazy in the investment world.

hour. That helps no one, except the rich, of course.It doesnt matter if unemployment is at zero if the majority of people are making $7

I use to be big fan of Elon but recently he is all over the place. Last week he was complaining about labor shortage. Now after one week he think he has too many workers. He is cutting workforce while he can't keep up with the demands and not accepting new car orders. Few days before that he was saying that he is worried about low birth rate and not having enough workers. Few days later he says he wants to make his car companies full automated with robots. And makes robots that makes other robots. Hey Elon, you decide if you need more babies from us to provide your labor or if you decide to make your robots. Elon you are our billionaire master and we are worthless slaves at your disposal.