PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
And democrats still want to grow the size of the government

Only asset that is not a bubble is bitcoin few understand

ICE car manufacturers that pretend to be transitioning to electric. GM is the poster child   

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

If his products run the world the stock wouldn't wouldn't be $7.  It would be profitable

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Im sorry but Im happy I work in Germany because the US dollar is dying

Musk is still hiring, all the while taking out the trash.  When you hire a lot of people, you're bound to get some losers you need to get rid of eventually.   I thought there'd be way more than 10% losers working there though :)  They are still making cars and there is still a 10 month waiting list to get a new one.

More than a paralegal in India, there is much better NLP and AI tools available to a lawyer now. I collaborated briefly with a CEO of a law tech startup who had degrees in law and CS, and people are developing much better search engines for lawyers. This doesnt mean no paralegals but it means when a paralegal retires or leaves the company, you may not need a replacement. A paralegal itself can do jobs of 2-3 paralegals because searching for relevant things are much easier than looking up physical books.   The AI is not perfect but just like with vaccines where it can help focus on some candidate vaccines instead of whole gamut, a legal ML tool will easily go over the the stuff.   The point is people often blame job loss due to job migration but jobs are reducing primarily because there is a revolution of tech. People dont understand that the AI revolution is as big as the industrial revolution.   She is right people may need grad degrees in some fields. In others, if you are a smart coder in high school, you may not even need a degree. Again for most people, college is useful especially in future. But if someone is exceptionally motivated to learn on their own, they can probably manage without one - I.e. in the right field.

Push gold in cpi data let's go baby!!

Money printing is the sole reason why we are seeing massive price hikes. Its not just one sector of the economy. And yes, housing is in a bubble. Its been in a perpetual bubble since 2008. The bubble never popped because the government bailed out the banks that were holding all those junk loans. Dont forget that the banks threatened the gov or told them that if they didnt get bailed out that the whole system would come down.

Can The Inflation Crisis In The U.S. Be Stopped?  Not if Biden keeps handing out money to people who can but choose to not work, and the Fed keeps feeding new money into the economy with its bond purchases, and more money is continually pushed into the economy from Congresss bloated and mostly unnecessary trillion dollar spending bills.  More money in the system chasing the purchase of a scarcity of products = inflationary pressures.  We should have all known from the start that their spin on it using the word 'Transitory' was another lie.