PLTR, Daily , Butterfly Harmonic Shape

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Many important Indicators are not explained well and not given idea of how to choose the entry & exit is missing.

Do you find value in these pattern only works on the 4 hour or any time frame?

All this for free? Your so amazing. Things are so clear to me watching this ama watch over n over

Awesome, I'm watching your  right now and just had to pause it and write this, but that trick with the fib retracement at the 38.2% hammer, that is some clever shit right there

Where's the best place to start a live demo account from please guys?

etter time your entries, predict marketing turning points, identify explosive breakout trades about to happen, and much more

Now I know the reason why most people tend to recommend him ️this much, hes literally the best recovery agent out there .

Best explanation I've seen so far.  Question: what trading strategy does this work with?  After how many timeframes does tracking candles become a bit redundant?

This is one of the best s i have seen in a while

This  was so helpful and your slighty southern accent is just adorable

If anyone else here gets the Etoro advert with Simon and John... Have you noticed how dumb John Looks??? God I hate it

Strategy 1 year old But Still Useful for me

Love from India without watching complete , keep on making  that will apply for any kind of stock, like beginner to advance

Hello mister can i know the trusted app to do finance. Any link??