EUR/JPY (LONG) 10x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
do you have any  covering the leverage trading system? if yes, i would definitely love to watch over as it seems pretty confusing to me. like longing with the 5x leverage and shorting with the same no. of times. please cover leverage if it comes under your line of interest.    thankyou.

I would let this man father my children

Thank you  cause of u I am leanring a lot . GOD BLESS U

Plz provide it in Hindi language

Can you pls explain Fibonacci and how to use it? Thanks

I've learned a lot. ️ Thank you so much!

s he, who helps others to become wise too. Thats where others failed, but you never. Thanks for your immeasurable help.

How much time frame we can use sir

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?

Do you want to read the price action of the markets like a professional trader?

Thanks for sharing the information. Some advice to make these even better... speak slower, pronouncing your words more clearly, we all appreciate that English is not your first language.

...    You are a legend !!! Thank you

Coming from a novice investor, this is the best  for chart reading by far! Thank you