EUR/JPY (LONG) 10x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am very thankful that i found you early in my trading journey i am learning sooo much!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

thanks for making such useful s

Thanks for this content bro, I find it very useful for a beginner or anyone who try to learn how the market works.

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so muchI hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

As always great tutorial  Hey   We as a trend followers is it compulsory to trade multiple markets I. E. Stocks,  commodity,  forex all at same time?

very nice  for beginners, easy to understand and well explained, this is the first  of yours I've done watched now and will watch more coz I think I can learn more from you. thank you for sharing it for free, God Bless always,

you are a good teacher l do no know about forex l want to know it before l start trading.

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?

, thank you so much for such an awesome session on Technical Analysis!! You really rock !! Really appreciate your effort and actually delivering content by understanding what the viewers will really benefit from. You really are a great teacher and presenter. At such a young age , you have mastered a ton!! Keep growing and keep up the good work !!

so much knowledge from you, i still cant find setups (and timeframes) to trade i did read your ebooks lost interest for a long period of time in 2018  :( will try again starting new year, with a kind of written plan this time  i also have a visual tip for you, since all charts end up to the right edge of screen, try to put your small window with you on the left edge of the screen ;)