Dollar keeps its footing after NFP-inspired rebound

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 of one percent for saving acct.'s & only 1.25% fot 5 yr. CD's!  Yes, mortgage interest was 17%, but houses sold for $40k & there were ways around paying that,  e.g.take over mortgages, purchase money mortgages, etc. I bought two houses then, that way!I'm 75 & will someone please explain why when we had high inflation in 1981, the banks were paying 12% to as much as 18% for 5 yr. CD's! Now, with ever spiraling inflation, we are getting an absurdly low .25% or 1

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.

80% off all democrats have BTC from the stolen money that they need to hide and store somewhere els liberal make me sick

Hello folks, so what is the outcome? Is crypto leagalized in US?

Why do Democrats always have to bring 'diversity' into the equation? They seem more obsessed with having quotas of women, ethnic minorities, LGBTs enforced in those crypto companies than having competent people, regardless of physical attributes and sexual orientations, developing and making digital assets available to everybody.

No. They want higher inflation. Bad news for average Americans.

Just gotta say that the idea that you shouldn't invest in companies that don't make money is so ridiculous it's crazy. Companies like Uber have never made money yet are seen as legitimate investments

When bond purchases basically pay off all debt that exists or will exhist, can anyone blame markets for having an anxiety over such money printing endevours?

Stop inflation?  Biden:  "Print more money, for everyone!".

Why do Democrats always have to bring 'diversity' into the equation? They seem more obsessed with having quotas of women, ethnic minorities, LGBTs enforced in those crypto companies than having competent people, regardless of physical attributes and sexual orientations, developing and making digital assets available to everybody.