EUR/USD retreated modestly from multi-week highs on Friday but ended up gaining

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm averaging monthly on  during this recession.  If  gets wiped out - everything is wiped out and the only guy who's rich is the one who owns the grain silos.

In South Africa we were recently introduced to a platform called KKBT crypto coin brInvest x amount once off and receive receive same amounts in withdrawal in daily dividends which you can upgrade in formats of different levels of income brSadly the bank sent their different account numbers to forensic and they disappeared with thousands if not millions

It's everywhere from the stock market, crypto, even in housing market, spac IPO and more. When investors are investing in assets that are actually losing money, in effect they are just subsidizing the insiders on that company.

100% it was a group affiliated with or financed by the world economic forum or the world bank federal reserve. They want to make people lose faith in defi and demand crypto regulation so that they can wipe out the free unregulated market and replace it with a highly regulated amp restricted market that is ineffective and one in which no one can make any large meaningful gains. Leading to the final moves which is to transition to national crypto currencies, and finally to one single global crypto currency that will track and trace everyone. A new programmable currency that can give an individual a whole array of variables such as social credit scores and carbon credits. Then the world government can approve or deny purchases based on compliance with the system. An authoritarian slave system in the 21st century is ultimately what these people are leading us towards and without a doubt in my mind it is these elites who are quietly behind the super large market swings that wipe out billions of dollars over night.

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU!  NOT YOUR WALLET,  NOT YOUR BITCOIN!!

I think Elon has been way to abscessed with Twitter.  Elon, keep your eye on the ball!

services. The cost of labor is a fraction of overall costs.The economists like to point out that increasing wages creates an inflationary pressure, but the reality is that such increases for a successful company have minimal impact on the cost of its products

Whyyy are people comparing gas prices from LAST year during a time hardly any one was driving...compare to 2019

Just get your money on location far away from your place on a destinations it has more buying power.  The market react because it is really reactive.  Invest money outside that doesn't compete on ur local business  This is hypothesis.  But to be sure used the matrix.