EUR/USD retreated modestly from multi-week highs on Friday but ended up gaining

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
whoever thinks a 20% yield on an investment is risk free, is just stupid.

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.

Inflation is caused by 3 things:  1)  increasing demand (the US has been constantly printing money, check) 2)  Supply shortages (US is in a trade war with China causing shortages, check) 3)  increasing business overhead costs (minimum wages, costs of material, and corporate taxes are increasing the costs of running a business, check)  As long as nothing is changed from the above then expect inflation to keep rising.

6:02 Just like raising the minimum wage to some absurd amount of money

I guess, only a greedy child who did start working less than 10 years ago would see a ponzi scheme offering 20% returns p.aa (ludicrous) and dump their life savings into it

employer operations at the  expense of the domestic labor market.big money over workers so  Fed data on labor is seriously flawed and optimize
 investorinvestors getting tax breaks and repressing wages in the labor market... Feds mostly provide credit  for big money investors  not for wage earners.
 The Feds uses  an adversarial model to pit  labor vs employer investor ... the Feds always favor employersInflation was driven by big money

Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply. 

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs stacy maya.

Wow investment with ️is cool my blockchain wallet was just sent 10k worth of bitcoin so Awesome

watch?v=hvcDk74cir0www..comjust make laws requireing everyone to work and that will stop inflation.........worked after the plague https:

Never put all your eggs in one basket, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.