EUR/USD retreated modestly from multi-week highs on Friday but ended up gaining

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow this is one of the worst s on economics i've ever seen. Almost everyone talking sounded like a complete idiot, and the  is filled with non-sequiturs. Terrible voiceover lines that make no sense as well. Does  now purposely produce actual garbage?

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.

Ummm you didn#39t lose just quothalfquot of your savings. You lost everything. -100%.

Can this stupid billionaire bad boy just go retire or resign as CEO

For pltr to win, the whole world must be NUKED. That is where we're at now.

I love how all the executives dumb it down and explained it in layman terms so that all these government boomers understand Crypto.

Ask the 1500 new billionaires created during COVID to return the stolen currency?

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.

Inflation cannot be stopped unless the Dollar goes back to the gold standard or some other form of backing by real value asset and capped currency supply.   JFK was killed for trying to do just that.

Digital assets like crypto has a long way to go yo get the aproval it need to be a mayor player in the económy

It won't be stopped until we get more Volcker and less Powell.

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.