EUR/USD retreated modestly from multi-week highs on Friday but ended up gaining

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Did Brandon's disinformation board approve of this thread because it has bad news in it???

control over inflation?. its pretty obvious that that ship has sailed

promised to hold Trump insurrectionists accountable, but he has not done so for the insurrection leaders and he is not cooperating with all other justice departments.

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That#39s what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to Hilder Ferguson. I#39m not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits

hour.If wages actually raised with productivity; the minimum wage would be upwards of +$20

Haha we sell off for bullish hiring news then sell off even more as job cuts expected.  Lmao. You can't make this crap up.

and guess what people.brbrhe announced that he will be coming back with a terra, luna 2.0 saying he will "figure a way to make it fail-proof and re-launch"brbrwhat a fukin joke

Jaime Dimon has a more dire warning but here we can see Elon Musk is charismatic and more popular then Jaime.

Ofc it won't get better if you print 120-150 billion dollars each month

Quantitative easing is the cause of inflation.....it pumps mony in the system..th more dollars in circulation the lower the value or the higher the inflation.....i think its clear that quantitative easing should be iligal.....solving a debt crisis bye allowing more debt is not a solution......stop the cocaine do what you should have done a long time a go raise interest rates back to 10 to 15%....in doing so you make housing affordable again..... capatalisme needs detoxing from time to time the longer you postpone the harder the redraw will be.......a normel household should not be forced into shares for there savings to gain some return......housing is not for speculation but to live in and shares stocks are only for seasoned investors...