EUR/USD retreated modestly from multi-week highs on Friday but ended up gaining

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

Thanks you American and Eropean to build China MONEY for Military, so China have STROOONG WEAPON  now for WAR.

he year 2020 when FED printed about 30% of the money supply of 2019 and now it is floating into the economy. This inflation is the price for saving of US economy in 2020 and a couple years of higher inflation is definitively better than another economic crisis.    The problem for FED is that they can not solve it, because the problem is not caused by something they are doing now, but something they did a year ago.

It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

Of course it can because the inflation like the supply chain issues are artificial methods of control.  We have a system that doesn't work, requires cash to prop it up,  and have an elite that has grown fatter on it.  The question really is will the population tolerate it anymore

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

It's amazing how Marxism explains a lot of this - and how the bourgoise technocrats have developed a language to track the critique laid out in Capital by Marx. Specifically, the critique that capitalism has boom and busts because labor prices are less than the value produced is a more correct way of saying what these people are describing the inverse, that labor increases lead to price increases (without questioning if owner income, rents, and interest revenues are lower)

heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses