Taiwan lifts forex trading punishment on Deutsche -sources

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Honestly I#39m sick and tired of some of the comments here that make it seems like they have never fallen for a decent magic trick. Case and piont most people are not stupid, but under the right set of conditions all of us would have signed up for this. With inflation, debt and for some of us too much time on our hands. The general tendency is to explore a new idea (i.e crytoinvesting). When people are in love with the idea of something, red flag are usually ignored. So this how could they not see this coming is very infriuting, it shows that you have learned nothing from the personal tragedy that is Do Kwoon. Hindsight is 2020, it fine to have a demeaning view but have some simpathy, some of them were 8 years old when the crash happened

whoever thinks a 20% yield on an investment is risk free, is just stupid.

EV's, Biotech Spacs, cryptos and anything Meta is probably in a bubble territory. It'd be interesting to see another speculation driven bubble pop like the .dom bubble. The internet is still around but not how people speculated it to be in the late 90's and got burnt.

Not a single mention of the sudden increase in US currency that has caused the "bubble".  Take this  with a grain of salt.  You should always be wary of investing in anything.

There will be blood on the streets middle income and low income will be hurt the rich dont care this is why I support workers unionizing because the rich are robbing us

How a globalist thinks: now all you poor folks live in the city we have control over you. It's not like an ordinary middle class family can afford to buy enough land and equipment about $1 million worth and continue as normal  without the Globalist economy. After $1million on equipment you need a million or 2 for land then you get to pay the government your 'licence to work' then you can plant and irrigate your own farm. My rural property increased in value by 10 fold in 10 years.

It's all going to pop, the next market crash is coming, the government keeps fudging the numbers on the reports they put out, the great resignation is growing out of ignorance of the sheeple and China and Russia are like mean kids with pins waiting to pop said balloons be it with cyber attacks, false information reports or all out war. I suggest people read the decline and fall of the Roman empire, it seems to be happening again.

Theyve been trashing Tesla for years, it reminds me of the reporter Bezos told to invest in Amazon hell be a billionaire and the reporter just trashed on Amazon

If lumber and steel go up, how could you say housing prices are in a bubble but the raw meterials are supply and demand?

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Stop f***ing printing money. The more money is printed, the less valuable the money in circulation is going to be resulting in Inflation. Classic examples are Venezuela, Zimbabwe.

He is known for manipulating markets. Don't fall for it!