Taiwan lifts forex trading punishment on Deutsche -sources

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
President's pay goes DOWN in the US.  AI is a viable, looming threat and this is not a conspiracy theory.  It's already doing stock trades faster than any human has a chance to.14:47 - The trades are such a field that is being neglected.  1 year and an apprenticeship can get you a $100k job.  I am not kidding and have met some earning more than that annually.  The day a computer is smarter than a CEO in predicting any consumer market is the day the modern CEO

Month per person price! No gouging or gentrification! Developing mostly single unit apartments since privacy is a human right! 4. All three of these points to eradicate poverty,  homelessness,  suffrage of Americans Per Year ( tax free ) 3. Locked Down $400Month for life for the first $36,000Hour and up for all Americans  2. UBI of $3,000BBB Plan should be: 1. Livable wage permanent laws of $27

You can stop the inflation by doimg a world order no one will increase price any kind of product on the market as in all no one can tell fhey short there profit imagine if u didnt put attention on this problem on the year 2300 the one brand new car is worth 1million the years come by the price of all producr will be increasing non stop the value of the money will become worthless.all the business are takimg all there looses on there customer look the slow moving items example they can get 5$ they will sell it for 40$ to cover there ass for the slow days and for no sales on this particular day they all took from the customer why they didnt find ways on thete own way or you can put price what ever u want it if they put law on pricing like 10% of the total value of there product if 50$ it will become 60$ on any kind of product from food to vehicle all the same percentage example on vehicle 12k the 10:% is 1,200 thats the dealership they will get

2. DOJ Garland is afraid of what might happen to himself

We could have stopped it on January 6th.  It's too late now.

Our raises already got sucked away.. We're tired of getting screwed so we decided NOT to buy much at all just the basics screw Chinia and the GREEDY corporations who make record profits and screw the employees

Just gotta say that the idea that you shouldn't invest in companies that don't make money is so ridiculous it's crazy. Companies like Uber have never made money yet are seen as legitimate investments

lost alot on terra luna and heard people put money into Terra 2.0 too, I am glad for bgfpnet for their assistance in getting what I lost back.

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

stable coins sound like the definition of a ponzi scheme with the premiums paid back and all. You can't have a fixed price for a stock!

Mr Sherman proved to be an embarassment to his constituents. He was so happy when his time was up as he couldn't respond to the rebutals made to what he was trying to get at.  Its the likes of him which is why the u.s is behind the rest of the world in regards to this new asset class. & Brian Brooks is a beast. Digital asset space is fortunate to have him as an advocate.

This comment section has the most amount of crypto scam comments I#39ve ever seen