Taiwan lifts forex trading punishment on Deutsche -sources

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If even the summer quarter is going to be bad winter is going to be hell

Nope people need inflation in their pay checks

So true what he said about big tech . Also the stock price for  below 8 dollars is a big gift .

It seems that this  a couple of days late to be uploaded

Republicans grok this so much more than the Democrats.

Of course it can but why would it this benefits the wealthy and keeps the working class dependent on the government.

Hey bro can you do a thread on Datadog! I feel like they've come out of nowhere but will be a powerhouse for years to come.

Disastrous energy policy is the root cause of inflation

losing my $1k doesnt seem so bad after this thread lol.

Yes, we put some of my retirement money into WLUNA offered at Coinbase and lost it all, we bought near the top.brbrThank you for explaining what transpired, er will subscribe and look at your other threads.

A man says, that someone can lose what sounds like 2 or 3 dollars, maybe 2x in and then out, total... in a couple of days, says thats well over a thousand percent.... its clear... its time for him to resign. He is actually in cognitive decline...  4 to 6 dollars out of 100 is not 1000% ... ever. Its time to retire... Please give the over priced pay that you enjoy off of tax payers, to the hungry and and needy of America. NEXT!!  XD

I had about 50 cents in LUNA when the collapse happened. I remember opening my crypto app, seeing LUNA -92% and going quotlol wtfquot

Why did do they want inflation to be above 2% when salaries are not even keeping up with that? Why are these people ruling the country?

TULIPS!  TULIPS! TULIPS!  COME GET YOUR TULIPS! Theyre not even trying to sell the fugazi.  Lol ? Crypto is web 3.0?   Our leadership is dumber than rocks.  Some things never change.  How many have been paid to push this BS story this along?