RBI announces no transactions in G-Secs, Forex and Money Markets today as Mahara

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
CLEAN, SOBER, SAFE, HONEST, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS CALIFORNIA   RAIN IN CALIFORNIA  LOVE ONE ANOTHER  FREE THINKING  OPTIMISM

Musk is clearly concerned about the short Bill Gates has against Tesla. Thats why he halted on buying Twitter too, he can't let the shares dip too much. The economy already has priced in the rate hikes.

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

He's just depressed that Tesla is only 1000 time more than fair value rather than 2000 times.  That and he would love it to crash as he is sitting on huge piles of cash so he could walk in and buy up anything for pennies on the dollar if he can psych people out.

Old farts probably don't even know what the CEO's are taking about.

I was actually going to put 5k into this about 2 weeks before all this happened. Thank God I put my money into other investments. Still down a bit but not worthless.

Biden said that the administration is "closely monitoring" inflation. Safe to say NO, the govt cannot control inflation.

If you thought Terran Luna was bad wait until Tether shits the bed. It's going to be complete and total chaos everywhere. The guys that run Tether, by far the biggest "stable" coin, are complete scumbags. They won't even allow a 3rd party audit. They audit themselves lol. Tether is backed by nothing.