RBI announces no transactions in G-Secs, Forex and Money Markets today as Mahara

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

Real easy. The public just needs to really cut back on frivolous spending. Just for one month. Stay home. Dont drive anywhere not needed. Dont buy anything. Even buy less food.  month of that the  The big corps will start dropping prices back to normal

brbecause, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

This is what the government wants.  Inflat their way out of debt but they just keep borrowing way more.

Elon is telling you what you already know, but that is a different thing than the stock market.  In theory the stock market anticipates 6 months to 18 months into the future, so when you are worried about the economy now, you might be missing out on the the stocks recovering as the bad news plateaus.  Still, there are a lot of people working and getting jobs, look at the recent job report, so someone is doing ok or well, even in high inflationary times.  So he is laying off people, I'm not sure if that is in China or US, I bet more in China,  but isn't there demand for his high end cars?  So is laying off 6000 people a hedge, because he might not hit next quarters numbers, which would be unfortunate for the people he is laying off?  I would like to know more about this lay off he wants.  It is also a good possibility, he might be losing market share as well from the other auto manufacturers that are catching up.

Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Well, once you've printed the money, no, you can't stop inflation. Prices have to rise to adjust to the new amount of money in circulation. But it could have been not caused in the first place by not printing trillions of dollars. And while you can't stop the inflation that's going to hit on account of the money already printed, you can stop yet more inflation but not printing yet more money.Of course the powers that be will claim they are going to somehow fiat and decree inflation into submission, yet keep printing like crazy, then be baffled and surprised how and why inflation keeps going even though they issued fiat and decree saying no more inflation. Why won't the economy just obey our fiat and decree? We _said_ no more inflation, why won't it just stop? And oh, since it won't stop, we'll just say that actually what we want and should have!