RBI announces no transactions in G-Secs, Forex and Money Markets today as Mahara

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLEAN, SOBER, SAFE, HONEST, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS CALIFORNIA   RAIN IN CALIFORNIA  LOVE ONE ANOTHER  FREE THINKING  OPTIMISM

{Revelation 6:5-6} 5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.  6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Lol it not a bubble when people are all in the game instead of just the wall street guy BUT IT WALL STREET BETS   DOGECOIN AND CROCOIN

God bless this man.  I'm so glad I am alive during his lifetime.  During this period of his life.  It's amazing to watch.

Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.

20% returns guaranteed!??!? Did your mothers ever tell you if it's too good to be true it probably is. Yea that guy is a piece of crap and in large part responsible. Yes it looks like a targeted attack by hedge funds and regulatory predators whose mouths are watering from this in wait...but a large part of the responsibility still falls on the people who were greed driven and unable to recognize the sketchiness of this project in the first place.

This is not a serious inflation. Is a joke. Stop this insane panic.

The bubble will pop in accordance to what monetary and fiscal policy allows. Allow interest rates to rise and the bubble pops. Allow inflation to run and the bubble grows. Pick your poison.   Good luck everyone, stay safe.

This is a much different Musk than what you saw in mid April. That was 6 weeks ago.

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

Over $20T in quantitative easing under two presidents, a trade war with China amongst other factors got us here.