RBI announces no transactions in G-Secs, Forex and Money Markets today as Mahara

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The government has been closing up big chunks of the economy for 2 years and trying to stop it from collapsing by printing money.  A 10 year old can understand that creating shortages of goods and printing money like Venezuela will lead to the value of money relative to everything else going down.  Like every other spike of inflation, the beneficiaries will be those able to invest their cash correctly while people at the bottom will just become more poor.  Somehow certain media sources are trying to push the idea that this inflation is actually a benefit to people in the lower tax brackets.  I really don't understand why anyone still follows anything the media tries to feed them.  The current 'crisis' isn't a surprise to anyone with a rudimentary understanding of supply and demand.

I was hoping for the Bitcoin bubble pop,  but it's still going strong.

Just another slick willie.   How can you compare druga that make a drug company rich to this stuff?

middle class.  I think the latter is what the Elite is going to choose.Raise interest rates and crash the world economy (because the world is neck deep in debt and raising rates would finish them off) OR keep printing and let inflation slowly eat the wealth of poor

Please don't try to mislead people. 5:50 "Bitcoin right now doesn't have fundamental value". Neither does fiat currency, other than maybe using bank notes as toilet paper or kindling. The value is just an agreement between people. You CAN buy valuable stuff with Bitcoin the same as with USD, if the seller agrees that it can be exchanged for goods. Many people and companies do. I don't hold any crypto but I'm interested to see where it goes.

Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.

never had so many viewers with this wild exciting political discussion

transitory means it wouldn't stay 3% it will move to 5% then to 8%.  This is HOW the Fed talks. Just look at how subprime develops...they were watching it all happen with their eyes closed.

The end of the dollar could be near. Too much chaos going on in the world, and there's no telling what we're going to experience in this new year coming up.

Stop inflation is stopping raising price of the products Way before that stop private bankers lake federal reserve control United States currency The trouble started when Woodrow Wilson sold out America and Americans People in to federal reserve crooked banking On December 24 1913 Make no deferent Who getting to be elected Republicans or slow democrat's Everybody's Who can control the currency can control the country

How can one let politicians question CEOs for the crypto community without none biased experts?