The ‘Bitcoin Family’ immigrates to Portugal for its 0% tax on cryptocurrencies

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's amazing to see the difference in competence between the people in the crypto business and some of these lawmakers.  Some of the questioners still clearly do not understand the area.  How can they regulate?

I#39m not an investor but I genuinely feel bad for all normal investors impacted. I get it. The idea to want to be able to at least win something, anything in this unfair, fkd up world only to have it thrown back at you is always demanding, disheartening and so dystopian.

Looking at all these mask figures walking back and fourth is like a old horror movie..

coinbase needs to figure out why they keep going down every time cryptos start to run or crash and you can't log into their platform nor try to execute trades. Because they always seem to conveniently go down when time is of an essence.

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

Same with banks if everybody withdraws all the money at the same time.

Inflation is just corporate greed .....when corporations need money from government and then post record profits......that is corporate greed ...plain and simple

This is only the beginning of negative Tesla news. He angered the democrats and now they will try to tear Tesla and SpaceX down in any way they can.  Today's democrats are devious, ruthless, and are not hindered by any moral compass. He will to fight hard to stop these jackals, but they can be stopped. I believe if anyone can do it Musk can. It will not be easy to fend off the politically motived attacks. I truly despise people who stand in they way of great things just to win some political standoff. Nobody wins if they get their way.

The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 3.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 15 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Brice Chapman