The ‘Bitcoin Family’ immigrates to Portugal for its 0% tax on cryptocurrencies

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is purely the fault of investors and poor regulation. If you don#39t see it this way you will never grow up and you don#39t deserve wealth.

industrial markets. They will not be able to hide it any longer with price increases. I suggest everyone prepare for a cold summer.raw material shortages that are affecting the economy right now. These CEO's know and thought that it would get better by now. Šchiet is about to hit the fan. My company is completely lying about how bad our situation is and we are baby formula shortage bad and this is all over the constructionY'all really don't know how bad the supply chain

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

When the government spends trillions it dilutes the money supply.  Not just base money,  broad money too.   We all got those stimulus checks and we're paying for them with increased costs......

It doesnt work like that, inflation isnt as crazy as they make it seem this is propaganda

I have a super bad feeling about our wealthy class. Pause all trash collection, sewer services, and repair work in Malibu and Beverly Hills. Boycott the wealthy, give them the class warfare they've commenced on us for 40 years.

side, does not produce anything: It consumes energy, it is not creating anything tangible and its thousands of competition crypto currencies are far more advanced. It is the slowest transaction currency, it is not protecting privacy, and it fluctuates on a whim.

This guy takes too much money from his stockholders, with his stock based compensation. Would not invest in his company in a billion years

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=16m00s16:00a There#39s a lot that warned of Elon Musk failing too.brIf you win all is forgiven if you lose you are a fraud and conman.