The ‘Bitcoin Family’ immigrates to Portugal for its 0% tax on cryptocurrencies

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Can the Federal Reserve control inflation?  The Federal Reserve is causing inflation.  Stop printing money.  Biden administration needs to stop spending so much money and allow oil companies to drill.  It's not complicated.

As expected, Bitcoin hit its all-time high. The long volatile path to the top is expected to begin now that I expect Bitcoin to peak around Christmas. We often see the altcoins follow in the two weeks after that when Bitcoin makes a move, which could explain the recent surge in Ethereum and Solana. As big as Bitcoin is now, it's only a fraction of what it will be, so it's never too late, an important tip is to follow the guidance of a professional < In three weeks of trading I was able to get 9.2 BTC with signals of MARC FITZ do. they can be easily reached on Telegram as [MarcFitz_signals]

Stop printing money , gold to dollar ratio is poor in us wake up or you will next venesvala

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

If lumber and steel go up, how could you say housing prices are in a bubble but the raw meterials are supply and demand?

Well the usd hasn't actually met real inflation as global players keep on purchasing the USD, the current inflation we're seeing right now is purely artificial. Exchange rates haven't changed much. Prices of actual commodities still are purchased in usd, until the global economy ceases to subsidize this ponzei scheme, the fed will keep on printing.