North Korea: Missile programme funded through stolen crypto, UN report says

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruh, some hedge fund made 950 mil on an extremely well timed short selling operation and you didnt even acknowledged that as an event? Come on.

Hyperinflation in Germany, 1914-1923 , yes the very smart and world leaders in banking couldn't make this debt-printing work either.  Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it and the US "FED" is a private company of conglomerate owners, btw  its a great example of misdirection and "Sheeple" herding, again...again ...again ... The super wealthy few, feed off the workers; there are ZERO other meaningful "sides" or politics. Those fake-differences are just a smokescreen If workers simply refused (or were ashamed) to create super-luxury goods and services, the economy (the super rich) would be forced to pay more for those ridiculous luxuries and the workers would gain some control of their economy, permanently

Yes thay can end the fed    Go back to constitutional money   flation is theft And we all know the CPI is a lie come come on really when they use waiting hydonics is hydonics and other adjustments is other adjustments to manipulate the numbers to the downside if we calculated the numbers like they calculated Is when they started it would be more than 10% now

Go to Harvard for running a legalgrey pyramid scheme on planet scale.

How is it that CEO's can keep sending their own pay to the moon isn't brought up when talking of price increases, but paying a living wage to employees will cause inflation and the end of the economy?

I have learned in recent months it is to remain calm, especially when it comes to investments in cryptocurrencies. Learn not to sell in a panic when everything goes down and not to buy in euphoria when everything goes up. I advise y#39all to forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can not tell if it#39s going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are trad! N without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket, I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 2.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 7.6 BTC in just six weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Jianjun Mason..

Why until now you have realize that your exaggeration of outsourcing in China is the main cause of inflation. You need to generate jobs and production locally.  Too much advance thinking ha, go back to basic.