North Korea: Missile programme funded through stolen crypto, UN report says

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Getting fuel prices back down would help tremendously to lower inflation on goods that are trucked around the country. Dealing with port congestion would also have a tremendous impact. The biggest cause of inflation, however, is the fact that the Fed added 35.7% to the USA money supply in just a year and a half. When you dilute the dollar by that much how can you NOT have inflation? That was a huge gift to Wall Street investors, of course, including our politicians in both parties. (Just look at the growth in the S&P 500 since that money printing started.) But for everyone else it means that their wages and their savings now have less buying power. Our government no longer represents we the people - neither party. Instead they represent the billionaires and corporations who fund their campaigns. This includes the wolves in sheep's clothing who feign outrage against the corporations and the rich. All you have to do is follow the money.

Stock market and property market are greatly inflated again, so those who are buying now, watch out!!!   It is common misconception that houses are assets, no they are just speculative tools..

Criminal activities XD. Define criminal activities Mr monopoly of violence.

Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life.  Life was hard for me until I started making profits on my investment with the help of Mia Linda

10:44 the arrogance of this guy,  get off your phone how disrespectful to the man sitting directly behind you can you be. you know the camera is on so do you not conduct yourself with the the professional dignity your job deserves. he has disrespected the people he works with and himself.

a pound of apples sold for 1,29, and bought for less than 6ct at the holy "international market". all of us are falling for the grocery store scam. and the best is, you folks now start buying stuff at a local farmers market? those apples should be costing less than one Dollar a pound for sure. more likely one Dollar per Kilo. or do you fall for the "buy local" scam now?

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Racheal Fernandez her skills set is exceptional.

I hope everything crashes and burns so i can start buying out.

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when tounlose your job. A recovery is when dr Fauci loses his job.

Banksters have inflation to get rich, its how they steal your labor...DUH  Your channel is stupid!!!!!!!!

NO! And is very dangerous, inflation and higher taxes, ppl gonna look to other countries to move. Biden and democrats are the worse thing that happened to the country  Democrats are the masters of corruption and deception, they are not your friends, they are the corporate puppets.