North Korea: Missile programme funded through stolen crypto, UN report says

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's ALMOST AS IF the more money you print, the more you devalue the current wealth people have...

A lot of people dont have any food on the table, but they have forks and knives

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.

Lucid and Rivian are bubbles which will pop soon in a year or two

Maintaining stable prices is not one of the Federal reserves goals. If you understand exponential growth then even at their smallest 2% stated goal of inflation you have extraordinary results in just a couple decades.  When you realize the national deficit was less than one trillion dollars in 1980 this starts to make sense. This system is not sustainable and we are near the end.

So that's one dangerous way to raise wages.... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

Transitory supply chain crisis... Ohh never mind the rent, and cost increases on stuff there's plenty of fiction of your imagination.... What happeneds when you print trillions and monitize the debt? Inflation

Very informative , well the crypto market seems to have waken up in a bullish pattern and a better season to go into bitcoin day trading with a working strategy and signals backed with the help of a pro which turns out be so accurate and profitable. Oliver Walsh has been a real mentor so far which have been able to grow my portfolio from 1.1btc to a total of 7.8btc through daily trading.

The US Federal Reserve on stopping inflation: "Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but shorn't... What part of shorn't don't you understand??"

Criminal activities XD. Define criminal activities Mr monopoly of violence.

What about the people who suffer from identity theft? I know it is a huge problem and people suffer lifetimes with soc sec numbers that are flagged accordingly and struggle to even get a free gas card. What is the policy on this. What about people who do not access the internet.