New FDIC Acting Chair Says Evaluation of Crypto Risks Is a Top Priority for 2022

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Philips curve does not model time lags in employment and inflation as we have seen in the last two recessionary cycles' effects.

stop printing dollars, stop stimulus checks, shop lifting debts, stop democratic bills, but nothing gonna happen. Only let's go Brandon....

It won't be stopped until we get more Volcker and less Powell.

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

Tesla may be a bubble what a joke Tesla and Elon Musk are on a whole other level. Tesla is the biggest robotic company in the world. The solar, dojo, software among many other sectors. 2022 will see a other 50 percent in stock price rising.

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

Nobody can save US inflation except China which US government knew it but does not want to admit it for face saving reason..American have to thanks US "smartest" President Donald Trump for starting the trade war with China which was the root of the inflation...

If you are spending 40% - 50% of your income on housing, you're screwed.

This is a rigged con-game.  They could pay high wages to all; if only they could live without 4 yachts