New FDIC Acting Chair Says Evaluation of Crypto Risks Is a Top Priority for 2022

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trust me, i'm an autistic genius!  If you can't talk about your 5 profound products, and you reject the common rules of accounting for valuation of your company, then you shouldn't be PUBLICLY TRADED

If you have a good  idea about how your investment creates value, the same value which forms the part of the returns that your recieve then, You are safe.brIf you have no idea of what you are doing, you are straight up gambling.

Nice thread, what I find strange is very fewnone comments from people who were actually impacted by this crash, they must be going through some tough times, stay strong people - You are worth much more than your bank account

What about the people who suffer from identity theft? I know it is a huge problem and people suffer lifetimes with soc sec numbers that are flagged accordingly and struggle to even get a free gas card. What is the policy on this. What about people who do not access the internet.

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

Whether true or not, the left has decided that black people are as easy to play as evil Trump. While frantically replacing African Americans with immigrants, the democrats announce: Replacement is a white supremacy theory! Pay no attention to the Latino immigrants doing construction jobs and Indian immigrants getting all the diversity jobs.

Mr.Brooks and Allaire were solid. Totally flawless delivery. Spot on in every way possible.

Good to see discussion of Financial inclusion.    Unfortunately, this group reflects an industry that excludes the Black and Brown community as companies, investors, or other participation.  The lack of access to capital and the exclusion that exists in banking needs to be addressed in Digital assets to solve this issue.

why you boomers want these news be real !! fckıng us news all balloon !!!

Bitcoin is the future investing in it now is the wisest thing to do now especially when you've a good crypto broker, so Despite all the economic crisis this is the right time to start up an investment