Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inflation isn't that hard to stop and once you realize that you realize that central banks are doing on purpose

Celebrity Musk now runs the economy.  I got a "super bad feeling" for you Musk.  You better know where your Li, Co, W are coming from as it will be much easier to pump fossil fuels out of the ground very soon.

Elon's brother wants to buy back stocks for cheap, so they came with this 'bad feeling' to make it happen

your numbers are a little of, like their btc amount, which was also a huge problem with their system(ust was backed 80% with luna 20% with btc) because of that , it all came tot the spiralcrash you explained. But overall a good oversight of the crash :D

Please don't try to mislead people. 5:50 "Bitcoin right now doesn't have fundamental value". Neither does fiat currency, other than maybe using bank notes as toilet paper or kindling. The value is just an agreement between people. You CAN buy valuable stuff with Bitcoin the same as with USD, if the seller agrees that it can be exchanged for goods. Many people and companies do. I don't hold any crypto but I'm interested to see where it goes.

Love your threads bro the music the narration voice it reminds me the days of Nokia#39s peak in smartphones when technology and entertainment was a rare thing to get handy... And love those days of Nokia 7210 supernova and 5130 express music....

Look. I#39m just saying, the others this man surrounded himself by might be his downfall. 8Ball-quot I#39m trying to tell you to watch yo back and trust few, ain#39t no nigga gone watch yo back for you like youquot

I think anyone who is paying attention has a 'super bad' feeling about the economy right now...

Shanghai is open already,  some brands have started outselling Tesla in the EV segment in China.

anyone have a link to a non ad version? 2 20 second ads every 5 min...expect nothing better from

watch?v=FIjNzHDFHpA&ab_channel=theTruthisstrangerthanfiction...www.thread.comhttps: