Stocks Decline Amid Late-Day Selloff in Big Tech: Markets Wrap

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

35% of all US dollars in existence were printed last year. So of course, interest is the result.  How could it be transitory? Unless people start burning their own money, we can't go back to a world where there was less US dollars in circulation, making each dollar worth less.  Plus, did you know for every dollar we print, we buy with interest from the Federal Bank, which is just as Federal as Federal Express?  Why do we continue to allow this to occur? We need to remove this leech from the USA and get back to being in control of issuing our own money

So what got resolved was this a horse and pony show??? Everyones masked up like good actors

Tesla: the company other than accountable for its own product. Hey look over there, brain implants when solar panels and cars are exploding. Do I want my Tesla brain implant to explode too?

a total exchange = bronze age  collapse on steroids rich and powerful will lose everything. tactical use i mean who wants to join the 7th Chinese us or russian army when the previous 6 have been destroyed you'd have to force em into service and they'd abandon the army immediately .

FORD IS HIring  3000 workers  in Midwest F150 will kick crybabies AS__

To be clear the Federal Reserve is not federal and has no reserve. They are only here to rob the american people of the value they have created.

don#39t buy! it#39s a scam! terra luna and all other cryptos are worth nothing, zero, big 0. i give you honest best wisest advise. if you make money on cryptos it means someone else got robbed! most developers make these cheap good for nothing coins only to hope to make millions or billions. how many persons and companies invested in terra luna thinking that they will make it rich??? look where the coin is now, after new launch blockchain cheap tricks by founder it just dumped over 80% of price hyped up on purpose. many in the world are deceiving innocent persons with these crypto tricks, there is no guarantee that your investment will be safe ever. they can change the coin, burn it to create a new one, even change the blockchain, or dump it, abandon it if it is no longer worth anything. most junk coins are trading at less than 0.00000001 of a doge coin, not even 1 satoshi. see what is happening with ethereum, who ever thought that the coin will also chain? many people want to see their investments grow and they pump their value on purpose, especially when they are losing money. this terra luna trading at $5+ dollars now is junk! only good to play with, winners vs losers. ok that#39s all folks! thanks

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

The problem with this economy is going to be jobs. Labor participation is already low. The jobs we have are service sector.