Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
*The crypto market has been favorable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.*

Better stop. Middle class now living like those living on 25k 2yr ago

Inflation in the US is overstated profits are way up for corporations, big corps are using inflation as a cover for increasing profits.

US: Bring jobs back to America! Also US: ""No one wants to pay higher prices for anything" 0:23

People like him should be prosecuted, brought to justice and let them feel what others have gone thru, they can not be left at large to scam again, wonder how many people have actually ended in hospitals, lost their lives or about to. the whales out there should look for him ..

gt Interest fixed at 20%.brThat#39s not how money functions...

What can be seen as a problem could also be seen as an opportunity. I am thinking of people in their mid thirties who have felt trapped by student or other types of debt. Those costs are fixed so if people in early to mid career can trade up to a better job with higher pay they are in better shape.

Why are you using fake graphs for Gamestop, you are saying that gamestop went 1900% up (which is correct) and the chart points out over 8000%. Many times on TV i cringe when i see bad data visualization, especialy on TV Networks that have the budget to create proper charts, it makes me think that they use them in malicious way.