Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.

Your bachelor's degree is not worth Jack anymore.100%

Is it just me or does   speak and move like a gangster rapper in this thread?

Excellent forum, crypto is moving in the right direction.  Buying the dip again today.

As always, if it is too good to be true, it probably is!

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet

It's pretty simple when it comes to economics and or war time last person you want running the country is a Democrat anyone with a functional brain knows this

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

Just a few days ago, he said a coming recession would be GOOD for the economy. This man doesn't know anything, he's just an egomaniac with too much money.

proceeded to lay off 500  employees after this interview on zoom, then he went to the swiss alps to go skiing.