Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Biden forcing the media to advertise a certain, and untruthful, message is exactly a fascism dictatorship. But you all voted for tyrants, thus you get tyranny.

Funny how nobody mentioned "stealing" as an equivalent of gambling in bubbles. Commoners blame Wall Street for this speculative behavior, yet copy them...

Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

Who made bitcoin? How many bitcoin does the owner have? If the maker off bitcoin sold all hes bitcoin what will that do to the crypto space?

I thought I save you the time...the answer is no...

Luna is literally the reason all $100 tokens crashed and why the market sucks rn.

crypto Market lately has been so encouraging couple with the fact that there is a new president in charge which experts has projected his administration to be a win win for investor in the store market. What are you still waiting for my dear? The time is now! Great The stock

Fantastic in depth discussion..such a step forward

It's obvious Ford has caught up and ready to pass Tesla.  As of right now, Tesla vehicles are overpriced and underpowered.  Sounds familiar?  PC and Apple (Tesla)

stable coins sound like the definition of a ponzi scheme with the premiums paid back and all. You can't have a fixed price for a stock!

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.