Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glad people are starting to agree with Austrian economist

the ultimate bubble is going to be the US Dollar, and the catalyst will be the bond market...then the Teslas and techs will follow suit

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your monnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!ey. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

Is this person right to think graduate degrees give more skills? I thought working in the job did that.

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=9m22s9:22a quotThere#39s also entertainment from watching companies die too.quotbrWhat would be his answer today?

What nonsense. Russia is fighting NATO. The Ukrainians and their mercenaries, provided by NATO, are just the tip of the spear. The US and NATO have been planning to bleed Russia for years as part of their anti China agenda.

They should have called Satoshi Nakamoto as a witness. Q. Can you describe your qualifications? A. I am the father of cryptocurrency Q. Have you heard of Bitcoin. A. Bitcoin is my son

he said paratisitic in front of  who is a tribesmember by blood. The irony. No doubt  is anti you know what secretly.

He messes up in China and now he says our economy is bad????

I think the economy will survive the summer due to seasonal activity, then it's all over. Summer-related activities will be the last gasp.

2012    You missed #BTC  2014    You missed #XRP  2015    You missed #ETH  2016    You missed #ADA  2017    You missed #BNB  2018    You missed #LINK  2019    You missed #DOT   2021    You missed #CAKE  2021     You are about to miss #DBA

My concerns band questions are as follows. Can crypto currency be used to purchase items at a yard sale? Can it be used at the strip bar, can it be used to buy nuclear armaments? Can it be used to support failing enterprises domestically or abroad?  Is it fractionally reserved bankable, can the thousand day interest method be applied towards it?  Does it honor the founding fathers? How easy or difficult is it to counterfeit? Is it FDIC insured? What backs it, could it be taken to a bank and exchanged for an  IRA contribution? Does it cost money to use like some debit cards and credit cards? How difficult would it be to loan one of a crypto currency carriers friends or relatives twenty dollars if a situation arised? Could it be used to donate to charities? What about campaign contributions?