Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The argument that if prices inflate, then workers will ask for pay increases and owner will have to increase prices. Well, that's part fiction and an ideal scenario. The fact that wages don't increase with inflation for decades and some companies are forced to keep prices competitive and low compared to larger companies what have better economies of scale, it basically widens the wealth gap by making smaller businesses less competitive and workers buying power decrease over time. Let's not forget that companies only have an incentive to increase wages with inflation for top talent, and no incentive to do so for the rest of their workforce as the others are simply expendable. Economic theory is not reality. Economic Theory works better when there are Unions that fight on employee behalf to ensure everyone gets a fair wage.

s during the Restrictions this would not happen ️️️

Complete hysteria. While it is higher, inflation is not currently a crisis. COVID is now a dud, so the media needs to do whatever it takes to keep people afraid.  With how horribly the US reacted to toilet paper shortages, and now price spikes due to supply chain issues, I imagine that a real crisis would make the country collapse.

He was at Davos you weren't. He's trying to warn us without violating the NDA.

Hey Mr. Sorkin I vivdly recall you pounding the table about supposed Voter Suppression . Well the early voting in  Georgia primaries produced 3X the votes since 2018. So much for you & your wokeristas hyping up Jim Crow.

good thing mr production hell decided to cut manufacturing.

Up 48 % Month. * FFIE.. Faraday Future FF 91 Ultra Premium Luxury Artificial Intelligence tech Spa Function, 1,050 hp SUV EV Arrivibg by Sept 2022.

services that are used for inflation should be comparable and easily measured, however this is an old way of thinking to keep calculations simple and easy to track. However society and technology have gotten more advanced. Why can't there be a more advanced inflation model be created that factor in for inconsistent products and services such as housing, food and electricity? Seriously, google can on the fly calculate ideal driving directions instantly for many millions of drivers at any given moment in the day around the world, but economists are limited to the easiest goods and services to track? There are online bots that track prices constantly for deals for consumers. Builders, realtors, property assessors, and so forth have a wealth of information to price homes. Builders may even go with price multipliers to get a general price for out of state pricing. Inflation likes to avoid volatile prices, but the reality is people are buying this constantly that are priced this way. If bots can get pricing and figure our averages and trends on a per product basis, why can't that be used for inflation? I'm no economist, and I don't care for reasons that equate to "it's too hard", when that's not how we got to this point in society. Trillions are at stake based what economists says about the economy, so why not spend more on getting better information.I get that the basket of good

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

Dork Kwon was either incompetent or complicit, either way, he has no business re-launching Terra 2.0 or any crypto project for that matter. Once trust is broken in this space, that#39s it.

If they can stop people from opting out of the dollar system using crypto and stop people creating their own printing machine using pegged coins maybe.