Gold has remained steady as stocks and bitcoin have plunged

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

hey guys remember when you wanted minimum wage to be 15 bucks an hour? remember when we all warned you prices would go up? now look at you... so many people complaining about inflation... you got what you asked for...  when you make more money... that money doesn't just poof out of no were... it has to be earned because companies are already paying out in labor typically close to their max allowed budget that still allows just enough for a good profit for that store.

generations are attracted to different fields and positions.  I don't really care about skin color as much as Americans. I'd rather a team of passionate individuals of any group as long as their goals are genuine, good vaules and going to improve lives. MK did say" I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
 Now all some people look at is on the outside when it's the inside that should count.culturesLittle weird to me this diversity priority. I bought Polygon a crypto which was founded by a team in India. 92 % of software developers are male and to focus so much on diversity seems problematic.  I dunno why when left to their own choices that different genders

Cathy Wood sez Value will be slammed in 2022  Over supply

power to set and adjust prices..In order to beat inflation..you really have to own stocks in companies that have the market dominance

They hate tesla so much they believe it's a bubble

When people realize Musk is just a scammer ‍️

I am a 100% bitcoin and crypto supporter and investor. But these CEOs sound like the current crypto environment is good or perfect but in reality is not, I study and check different crypto daily. To me, I saw so many fake, scam project in the tail of the market. Also, on the trading side, i highly suspect lots of trading volume is artificially means not real in the small manipulated coins. There are a lots going on behind the scene, definitely not very stable or anything perfect as now. But I believe the future of it.