How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

20% interest?! If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

GOOD  its a scam anyways.. and how could he cause it? buy selling so what is currency to spend not hold..

Luna was my biggest holding, bout 30% of my portfolio now worth nothing. Couldn't sell when the storm started as I was staking the tokens with a 28 day wait on withdrawal on Terra Station wallet. One piece of free advise - DIVERSIFY.

Why until now you have realize that your exaggeration of outsourcing in China is the main cause of inflation. You need to generate jobs and production locally.  Too much advance thinking ha, go back to basic.

keeping them at zero. They really caused inflation combined with terrible policies by congress and sleepy creepy but what is new thereThey should have been raising rates during the end of the pandemic not lowering them

If the general public coast to coast are not waking up and take actions that benefits their country, then undisputable praise should be given for the FED. Naturally if we are not learning from  the ignorance we create by ourselves to begin with, then blaming the actors of manipulation and corruption is not helpful.

All  of this reminds of the congressional hearings on the internet in the 1990s

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

Please don't try to mislead people. 5:50 "Bitcoin right now doesn't have fundamental value". Neither does fiat currency, other than maybe using bank notes as toilet paper or kindling. The value is just an agreement between people. You CAN buy valuable stuff with Bitcoin the same as with USD, if the seller agrees that it can be exchanged for goods. Many people and companies do. I don't hold any crypto but I'm interested to see where it goes.