How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Feds goals of price stability and full employment are contradictory. Expansionary monetary policy impacts asset prices more than the labor market.

Digital assets like crypto has a long way to go yo get the aproval it need to be a mayor player in the económy

Not if Biden keeps making policies that increase it. For example, now truckers can't bring in goods from Canada unless they've been vaccinated, and that means 20% of truckers that normally would deliver cannot. So that's going to increase the cost of goods. And Biden and his team are either too stupid to understand this, or they understand it completely and want inflation. That way when the economy fails they can take it over completely and blame capitalism.

Thank you so much for this informative thread it has helped me greatly. Most time people don#39t know where to start when it comes to investment. But great investors can provide proper guidance...

Even the bond market bubble hasn't popped yet. The biggest Ponzi of all.   Bringing an old w guy who's a gold bug to tell us Bitcoin is a bubble... might as well bring us a drug dealer to tell us why drugs are great for us

I am so over this stupid company and this idiotic CEO. I was invested in  two years ago. I'm done with their lies and their deception. Completely divested from this turd.

lose if things go wrong, and perhaps withdraw the principal out at one point and risk only the earned gains if at all

This would be a perfect time for Satoshi Nakamoto to show up.

I don't know, but when will someone at nbc PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn and utilize the Oxford Comma?

Most of this talk about inflation is just Republican fear-mongering to try to win back Congress next year.  Sure, there are higher rates than normal, but its not caused by Bidens agenda, and this would still be happening under Trump.  Its because theres a shortage of good jobs and workers, with demand skyrocketing as people come out of lockdown

My god this comment section is full of morons, pump and dumpers really have convinced millions

We had a great deflation in 2008, so we understand the effects of money printing

The fact that people vote for some of these dinosaurs is mind blowing. All they can think about is taxes, communism, and terrorism, it's disgustingly laughable. DeFi is the future.