How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
whether the crash was intentional market manipulation is irrelevant.  you are in the market.  your asset must be able to withstand pressure by intentional wales or not.  brbrUST#39s value was not pure algorithmic.  It#39s value was always based on how much the Terra Blockchain was worth, represented by the Luna coin.   Noone should#39ve invested in UST without understanding that.  If there should#39ve been a warning label, that is it.brbr The fact  though that the market through panic assesed that Terra was worth 0 is remarkable.  We are talking about a system with hundreds of very good developers, validators operating a huge blockchain datanetwork system, Many many large Defi and other projects on it that could process and store millions of transactions on it.  In most peoples eyes that#39s not worth Zero but as they say, the market has spoken.

inflation goes up regardless of wage increases Fake news

Inflation is running out of control - sad to say

Do do man going to jail brHe a young scammer and he knows itbrHe's going to wipe that smile off his face when he bend over to pickup that soap

Timestamps? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Hi there! If anyone wants to talk about religion or their problems with christianity or wants to learn about Jesus, just hit me up. Thank you! (Attached is a copy of the core Gospel): Well I'll get straight to the point: do you think you are a good person? You might have thought about it before, or you might have not. But your answer is probably yes. Now the rest of this might get personal, but remember, I can't see-or hear you reading this, so don't worry. Now let's have a look at the Ten Commandments. You don't have to believe in the Bible to take this quiz:

How the heck is housing not in that thumbnail. Or united states debt.

Raising taxes, fees, interest rates and turning off the money printer. Just a few things from the top of my head.

Only those who take the time to do their research will do well in this space.

I mean quotlow riskquot and also quot20% a yearquot in the same sentence. If you invest in something like this you are really stupid or smart enough to scam others while it lasts.

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.