How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How to get views 101, say Tesla stock is a bubble.

The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

The wisest thing that should be on everyones' mind currently, should be,  To invest in different streams of income that doesn't depend on the government, especially with the current economic crisis around the world.

"Need a degree" ha! If I can show I can do the job I expect that job. Not someone who needs a class to be inspired to learn the job.

thanks elon, china is proud of asians only policy, and then the launch of AI to shave the fat off the sheep

Crazy how when its a Covid  these devils hid the comments

Or maybe it's because the Model 3 was originally priced at $35K which is a reasonable price for an EV. Now they're over $50K and nowhere near a reasonable breaking point when potential owners run the numbers.

....wow, why's nobody asking who that Hedgfond is? Scoring a Billion by allegedly coordinating an attack. What like 30sec of coverage in the vid. Reckon there're quite a few people who felt pretty good seeing it collapse. And the FUD about crypto goes on.  brLuna got blackrocked...

We want low prices, but we dont want our products produced in China (where there is cheap labor). We want a low priced cake, from a high paid American baker, and we want to EAT IT TOO!

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

Remember the world when Orange Man Bad was the US president. Things look really bad now and are just going to get worse.