How rising interest rates can impact the stock market

Started by OZER, Feb 07, 2022, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This was fantastic. Much higher quality discussion than I expected. Thanks to all involved.

Turkey the best example of not increasing interest rates :-)

Tesla may be a bubble what a joke Tesla and Elon Musk are on a whole other level. Tesla is the biggest robotic company in the world. The solar, dojo, software among many other sectors. 2022 will see a other 50 percent in stock price rising.

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker.

Yes congress just need to come out with a law defining what a digital asset is and then wont have the deal with the SEC who is only after one thing their pockets to full but hid it through strict regulation

Jump the interest rate at 8%.............The all things will go down......

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.

is FUD, squeeze season is close they want you out of your AMC GME shares shorts havent closed positions.

Hope that government going to shutdown all the crypto website soon.  Crypto is scam...........  they charge fee too high and I believe they are the ones that hack into some people account and stole millions of dollars because only they team knows all your information and passwords.  I don't trust these crypto website........

It seems that this  a couple of days late to be uploaded