Day Trading Guide: 2 stock recommendations for Monday

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im sorry but Im happy I work in Germany because the US dollar is dying

You have people calling for a bubble every single year to get clout and prove their a genius. They literally call for a bubble every single year and when one finally happens they say see I told y'all so and people call them a genius smh.

Could it be both the trade war and covid are the perfect storm?

I think MSM calls anything not well understood a bubble. Within each sector there are likely some, but I dont think everything is a bubble imo.

Ask the 1500 new billionaires created during COVID to return the stolen currency?

Coinbase is the worse! They should  be bannned!

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

Yes. By shifting the attention to China and Russia, Biden can easily downplay the inflation issue.

I don't trust. That is why not doing transaction or holding usd

Brandon had a plan,,, a demolition plan and he is working on it.

I don't think liberals understand how the economy works.

Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone