European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yall talk about bubbles but dont realize we have the lowest interests rates and a literal increase in the global supply of money. Value has changed and so assets appear inflated when in reality their value is simply adjusting to the reduction of the dollars value.

It's pretty simple when it comes to economics and or war time last person you want running the country is a Democrat anyone with a functional brain knows this

Like Facebook. Congressmen don't want to seem retrograde. Only 4 serious questions:(  play to earn, what is that? Nft?... Pump coming

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.

This comment section has the most amount of crypto scam comments I#39ve ever seen

That's why Bitcoin value keeps rising because they're printing fiat money like crazy.

Maybe he got high and was paranoid. Maybe he sees the future. IDK but he has 100% of my net worth. Split the stonk baby!

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.

The Rich think say were in A Bubble because LITERALLY they can Pop That Bubble Just by liquidating their Positions.