European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If gas jumped 50% and cars jumped 25% then no way inflation is at 6%...

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

Proof-of-work on notice in that brief energy discussion.

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=16m00s16:00a There#39s a lot that warned of Elon Musk failing too.brIf you win all is forgiven if you lose you are a fraud and conman.

Just stop devaluing money by creating a crapload of it. Easy to stop it.

You need to get a trade! So you dont get a crap load of student debt and will always be needed!

asset backed coin USDC with USD .. but what is USD backed with ? It used to be with Gold but now what ..

The Federal Reserves needs to stop printing money for the private and public sector for a whole year. Then have a Interest rate of 1% for the next year.  This will force the federal government to raise corporate tax from 21% to 50%. Close corporate tax loop holes and tax breaks.   To still insetive investment the federal government needs to abolish the capital gains tax and replace it with a 3% wealth tax on anyone who has 10 million dollars or more in stocks, bonds, precious metals, foreign and domestic currencies.  The Federal government will have double the pay roll tax. Abolish income tax for anyone making less than one hundred thousand dollars a year. While having a 50% income tax on anyone who makes a million dollars or more with no tax breaks.  The Federal government needs to abolish the federal fuel tax and replace it with a progressive land added tax.

I really like  , but unfortunately PLTR is the worst performing asset I've ever owned. Still holding because no point in selling now

To say he never looks at the stock price is unconscionable for a publicly traded CEO. Both shareholders and employees are stakeholders that are critical to the companies long term success. It seemed to me, prior to that discussion, that he was totally skewed inappropriately through their stock based compensation program, but now he's added employees to his blind side.