European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So the greedy ones lost their hard earned money

I'm glad they called out Gensler during this. That guy is a joke

Tesla isn't a bubble, they are innovators, rivian is the bubble.

Tesla is kinda going through stuff now with their Harrassment charges...

Anyone consider he said that to drop the price of Tesla shares so he could buy some back again for a lower price?  He did just sell off a bunch a few months ago and roast 'Pocahontas' while paying more taxes than anyone in US history.

Despite the economic downturn. I#39m so happy l have been earning $60,000 return from my $7,000 investment every 14days of trading. Thanks Mrs Lucy

It's sad that  doesn't understand the difference between a speculative asset bubble and simple price increases. Or pretends not to understand to make the story seem interesting. Either way, it's not journalism.

to us traders, investing in crypto is the best and fastest way of making money, but only few understood the secret of crypto currency.

The crisis can not be stopped as the solution isn't politically viable.  As Milton Friedman put it Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon"

Too many people investing into things without understanding the fundamentals of the thing they#39re investing into.brbrReality check for anyone reading this:brbr1. If someone or something promises you 20% interest, when not even the biggest interest returning investments (REITS) can yield such large returns (when they#39re legally mandated to pay investors large portion of their profits), you should question where that money is coming from.brbr2. If something sounds too good to be true, it#39s probably not. The steep deviation from the normal interest payout in the investment world should#39ve been the biggest red flag of them all.brbrNot to mention, going back to the fundamentals - If you were investing into stable coins because you wanted to protect your savings from what#39s going on with real currencies, why would you put money into a system that balances it#39s value with an inflationary system? brbrThis ain#39t rocket science. brbrI really hope things work out for people who lost big on this. Truly, one of the most messed up financial stories in a while.

Yes, we put some of my retirement money into WLUNA offered at Coinbase and lost it all, we bought near the top.brbrThank you for explaining what transpired, er will subscribe and look at your other threads.

Who made bitcoin? How many bitcoin does the owner have? If the maker off bitcoin sold all hes bitcoin what will that do to the crypto space?

quotThe one who reads the newspaper knows what#39s happening in the world, the one who reads the Bible knows whyquot. Bible prophecies.br Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, the life.  Look up, your redemption draws near.