European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Let inflation run high for now because these greedy corporations need to pay.

In simple words : inflation form when you eat more than your earnings.

The problem with this Company continues to be the long term, perpetual dilution that employee owners starting with  are sucking away from impossible to know future free cash flows. Peter Thiel created this mess, and it's not by accident considering that the Company in spite of its touted products--5 Categories Changing the World--and revenue potential, they are so far away from producing any meaningful FREE CASH FLOWS that it wouldn't be able to attract or pay its employees with real cash to fill the TALL ORDERS that its Federal Government Partner requires; since they needed to cede control to this Company in order to secure the U.S. Government and Military data from their enemies. This is a GIANT employee SNOWBALL of stock freebies that is light years behind what Warren Buffett created for his shareholders based upon the opposite principal of LESS SHARES of a great thing being MORE for shareholder investors who plop their OWN hard earned money onto the table earnings. I think Thiel referred to Buffett as the Sociopathic Grandpa from Omaha. Thiel did a one up on his Lieutenant in arrogance relating to that!   was awarded 141MM options at the start of the Company's public debut which vest each quarter. He currently holds approx. 6.28MM shares that have vested to his name, none of which is his own money. And he has already sold about $500MM of stock from or near the lifetime highs of $40's down to low $20's. I suppose if you or I were compensated so egregiously like him as part of using other peoples money, we wouldn't look at our stock price either! But you can be sure that you and I would still be glancing at our stock price just like he is! That was very disingenuous and merely deflective on his part! 

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That's what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to  Adriana Chloe. I'm not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits.

Yes congress just need to come out with a law defining what a digital asset is and then wont have the deal with the SEC who is only after one thing their pockets to full but hid it through strict regulation

All pretty speeches and noble ideas. Until 20-30 years down the line crypto will be a system for the rich again

ya short hedge funds had nothing to do with it..... such a shallow thread

"Actually, nobody can see a bubble; that's why it's a bubble"

Food and Energy prices seem to affect more Citizens than the other effects..... The FED seems to overlook a lot of citizens when they review prices....

Uninspired CIA loser who is the product of Jewish nepotism. I don't care what   has to say.

Simple math. gross revenue growing like crazy.  After dilution from shares given away to employees, revenue per share is falling like crazy. public shareholders are screwed.

I was already on the fence with crypto#39s and this kind of event doesn#39t make me want to invest in the sector I dont have any money to lose and my portfolio is doing good without any crypto#39s in it atm running between -3% and 8% while I have friends that whereare have heavy tech and crypto exposure lost more then half there portfolios. It#39s pretty sad to see friends devastated and freaking out clinging on to this hope that the markets will bounce back  . Great thread thank you

threadsUCvcMkIT_afFIV1VKDmIwupwthreadsUCvcMkIT_afFIV1VKDmIwupw

Egregio sig. Musk invece di tagliare i dipendenti distribuisca una buona parte del suo patrimonio che tanto quando sara' la sua ora lascera' tutto qui anche lei come tutti.