European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Surely it has nothing to do with his imminent margin call on his long chain of frauds

Yes thay can end the fed    Go back to constitutional money   flation is theft And we all know the CPI is a lie come come on really when they use waiting hydonics is hydonics and other adjustments is other adjustments to manipulate the numbers to the downside if we calculated the numbers like they calculated Is when they started it would be more than 10% now

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.

Did Brandon's disinformation board approve of this thread because it has bad news in it???

I sold my Luna a month before the crash , Ukraine war made me shift my assets into more stable assets like Bitcoin, used, and s and p 500 stock and several commodity companies

Printing 40% of our currency in 12 months was a stoopid moved!!

Worst piece I have ever seen. Terrible work. Retire

DOGE....LAMO.... That's why elon want to become a influencer and run these meme media companies.....Wait...what you're comparing Tesla and GME

Seems he paused hiring because they plan to eliminate a few unnecessary jobs.

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.