European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
*short - NO, LONG - yes, but again - no, cuz to stop inflation FED should have risen interest rates, but FED lost it & stalling time, cuz any interest rates hikes means your mortgage will double&  trulipple. Then bankruptcies. So FED will keep high Inflation and people will get poor. Other side is bankruptcy. No good options, cuz printing money costs, now US citizens will pay the price.*

DBA has so much in store and you don't want to miss out on huge opportunities. To the moon  #DBA

Brother of my friend, committed suicide recently because of this.

The problem with this Company continues to be the long term, perpetual dilution that employee owners starting with  are sucking away from impossible to know future free cash flows. Peter Thiel created this mess, and it's not by accident considering that the Company in spite of its touted products--5 Categories Changing the World--and revenue potential, they are so far away from producing any meaningful FREE CASH FLOWS that it wouldn't be able to attract or pay its employees with real cash to fill the TALL ORDERS that its Federal Government Partner requires; since they needed to cede control to this Company in order to secure the U.S. Government and Military data from their enemies. This is a GIANT employee SNOWBALL of stock freebies that is light years behind what Warren Buffett created for his shareholders based upon the opposite principal of LESS SHARES of a great thing being MORE for shareholder investors who plop their OWN hard earned money onto the table earnings. I think Thiel referred to Buffett as the Sociopathic Grandpa from Omaha. Thiel did a one up on his Lieutenant in arrogance relating to that!   was awarded 141MM options at the start of the Company's public debut which vest each quarter. He currently holds approx. 6.28MM shares that have vested to his name, none of which is his own money. And he has already sold about $500MM of stock from or near the lifetime highs of $40's down to low $20's. I suppose if you or I were compensated so egregiously like him as part of using other peoples money, we wouldn't look at our stock price either! But you can be sure that you and I would still be glancing at our stock price just like he is! That was very disingenuous and merely deflective on his part! 

Yes, They can. Just chant Lets Go Brandon till you finally get what it means.

The fact is Bitcoin is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? Before jumping into conclusion I think you should take a look at things first. For the past few days the price of Bitcoin has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you can't tell if it is going bearish or bullish. While others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. It all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, I started with 0.5 bitcoin and I've accumulated over 6.5 bit coin in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Thierry Veilleux. His methods are top notch and profitable and he can be contacted easily on Telegram (@Thierry_Veilleux22) cheersabout:invalid#zCSafeza

gallon of petrol in America This really will make  Vice President   Harris giggle when she is asked why -  can't ask Biden he doesn't know what day it isBefore the Weimar Republic  collapsed, the inflation was exponential in Germany paving the way for the rise of Herr Hitler Soon they will be paying $US100

Like Facebook. Congressmen don't want to seem retrograde. Only 4 serious questions:(  play to earn, what is that? Nft?... Pump coming

Not if Biden keeps making policies that increase it. For example, now truckers can't bring in goods from Canada unless they've been vaccinated, and that means 20% of truckers that normally would deliver cannot. So that's going to increase the cost of goods. And Biden and his team are either too stupid to understand this, or they understand it completely and want inflation. That way when the economy fails they can take it over completely and blame capitalism.