European shares: In the "red" with pressure from banks

Started by OZER, Jun 08, 2022, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Blockchain to Rule Them All..Elrond!!! EGLD

USA govt is so far behind in understanding crypto & blockchain it's pitiful Congress should invite Anton Antonopolos, Ivan Lilliquest (sp? = CEO Ivan on Tech Academy) Richard Heart, Michael Saylor,  & those they recommend to quickly give a 10 hr course to Congress to get them up to speed & then at least 10 hrs of Q & A but 1st giving their recommendations of regulations

share!I can see mainstream media paintings Tesla as "3xp3ns1ve" but.....long term, 10 years: Tesla to $30k

Now now gen z is going to be gen z. Obviously they are not going to buy boomer stocks like Disney right

GME reached $ 483 not 347, why you can't make a  or a news not even once without getting something wrong

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

Kind of reminiscent of another Stanford attendee and Theranos. I am beginning to wonder whether they had some kind of quotentrepreneursquot club on campus like quotThe Billionaire Boys Clubquot of Los Angeles.

Just trying to understand the definition of a 'bubble' here. When Tesla dropped from $1100 to $500 that wasn't the popping of a Bubble? When Bitcoin dived from $64k to less than $30k that wasn't a bubble? WTF is a bubble guys and WTF is a pop? Does it need to drop 110% before you doom-sayers feel vindicated in your broken clock rants? Please help us out

Elon isn't taking about his stock or profits, he's talking about the potential fall of the 2 biggest economies in the world and the worst is NOT here yet

since January 6 2021 not one single Republican lawmaker has been held accountable for their insurrection actions.  they will win re-election if not arrested and they will cause more chaos.  Put an end to the Trumpist Republicans

* Revenue Up 195 % in 1st qt 2022. * ALPP... Alpine 4 Holdings. 11 Subsidiaries. U.S. Manuf. Drones, EV Parts, Electronics, New Superior tech RCA Commercial Graphene batteries. 64 Institutional Investors. Record Backlog.

Inflation isn't that hard to stop and once you realize that you realize that central banks are doing on purpose